When you’re new to WordPress there are lots of questions you have. Furthermore, I have been asked many questions from clients that want to learn how to manage their website independently.
In this article, I will show you everything from accessing your website to adding and editing your content.
1. Log In To Your WordPress Website
2. Add/Edit Posts In Your WordPress Website
3. Change Your Page Content In WordPress Using Elementor Plugin
4. Add/Edit Products In Your WordPress Website
5. Customise Product Categories In WordPress
This includes customising the permalink for your product categories. In addition, I also show you how to overcome the problem of duplicated content when changing permalinks. This includes adding a canonical so that search engine online index the most user friendly version of the page you want visitors to land on.